Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

Little delays! Um pouquinho de demora!


My computer has been broken for 1 & 1/2 weeks and it will probably be like that for another few weeks until I get it fix and meanwhile I am using my other old computer which is very slow and very full in it's memory, and my patience sometimes runs out very quickly if I don't get things done as fast as I want. That it's why I have been a little bit away from the Internet but as soon as I have my notebook fixed I promise to keep my blog, facebook and twitter updated!! Meanwhile, happy meals!!!

Chef Vanessa


In Portuguese:


My computador está doí-doí! hehehe.... Já faz 1 semana e 1/2 e provavelmente vai demorar pelo menos mais algumas semanas até ele ser consertado e enquanto isso estou usando o meu outro computador, mais velhinho, mais lento, e com a memória completamente carregada e minha paciência as vezes se esgota por conta dessa lentidão e com isso acabo não usando tanto a internet como gostaria e deveria. Mas assim que meu computador estiver consertado eu prometo manter me blog, facebook e twitter atualizados!!! Enquanto isso, boas refeições para todos!!!

Chef Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment