Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Brazilian Store and links

There are good brazilian markets everywhere nowadays but I use 3 of them always, the first one is Seabra at Sample Road/Military Trail, 2nd - Brazilian Super Market at 39th St./US1-Federal Highway and 3rd Latinos in a small Mall righ at the SE Corner mall of Hillsboro Blvd/Military Trail. All of them will have all of the products that I used for the Brazilian Risotto (Jerk Beef and Butternut Squash Risotto) and also the internet links that I found was http://store.casabrasilstore.us/ and also http://www.sendexnet.com.

Happy meals everyone!!!

Chef Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. Hello Vanessa!!! Thanks for the info! I TRULY enjoyed your class on the risotto's!I actually made the "shitake and leek" risotto and it turned out FABULOUS! The only thing I wasn't sure of was....the recipe called for vegetable stock and I remembered chicken stock. I used the vegetable and it didn't look right, but it still tasted FABULOUS!!!! I made Sea Bass to go with it! Thank you for the listings of stores, I am going to make that recipe next week!! I look forward to your next 2 classes!!!! Cheers!!! Lorrie Locey

    ReplyDelete