Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Williams-Sonoma Chinese Take-Out Class! Aula de comida Chinesa no Williams-Sonoma!

This class was very nice but I believe I own an apology as my friend was shotin Brazil on that day and I was very nervous but he did survive and he is recovering well, but sorry if I wasn't the same that day. Sorry and thank you! Again if any of you woudl like the recipe pls email or check my facebook or flickr for the whole album. Happy meals everyone! Chef Vanessa


The menu was Hot and sour soup, kung pao chicken, Shrimp lo mein and Beef & Broccoli with garlic sauce


In portuguese:
Esta aula foi muito boa mas eu acredito que devo desculpas pois nesse dia eu recebi a notícia de que um grande amigo meu tinha sido baleado 3 vezes e com isso eu estava muito nervosa e não me concentrei muito mas o meu amigo esta bem, ele sobreviveu e esta se recuperando rapidamente, graças à Deus! Mais uma vez desculpem e se quiserem alguma receita me enviem um email ou se quiserem ver o album completo va ate o meu facebook ou meu flickr! Boas refeições à todos! Chef Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment