Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Delayed everything! But Merry X-Mas and a Happy 2010!

Well I can only start saying that I am really sorry for being such a long time out of the net but it wasn't my wish to do that but unfortunately my other computer that was already with problems since the middle of the last year, died on October and there it's why I have been so long out of the net! Now I am using my mom's netbook while I don't buy a new one and by the way, Thanks MOM!!!

I will starting today updatind my blog with all the information and classes and events from last year and this year too!

I will be updating my last 2 classes at the Williams-Sonoma Store in Boca Raton, FL from last Oct./09 and Nov./09, also the party that I prepared for X-mas and there is already a video on my side tool bar here in my blog and plus I added the link to the video on youtube too!

Also will be pictures from another party that I did this last weekend and it was really beautiful and only finger food, very nice!

So I cross my heart to keep you posted and if this computer behaves well with me I will be posting something new always!

So a very late Happy Thanks Giving, Happy Hannukah, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!

Happy meals everyone!

Chef Vanessa Camargo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmWuBlJ4l2E

Bom eu só posso começar pedindo mil perdões por estar fora da net por tanto tempo mas foi por força maior que me impossibilitou minhas atualizações aqui e tudo devido a morte do meu notebook (que me largou na mão) em Outubro e eu só estou de volta devido a generosidade da minha mãe de me emprestar o netbook dela! Valeu Mommy! E por isso eu estou de volta!

Eu vou começar hoje a atualizar meu blog com todas as informações e classes e eventos desde o ano passado e este ano tambem!

Eu vou atualizar aqui no blog minhas 2 últimas aulas do ano passado de Oct.09 e Nov.09 na loja Williams-Sonoma em Boca Raton,FL e tambem a festa que preparei de Véspera de Natal e já tem um vídeo na barra lateral do meu blog que dá para vocês assistirem ou seguir o link que esta aqui nesta postagem e que segue direto para o YouTube tambem!


Eu tambem vou postar fotos de uma outra festa que preparei no final de semana passado e ficou muito bonito e tudo vou entradas pequenas que se chamam Finger Foods, muito legal!

Eu eu prometo, que vou agora manter mais atualizado o meu blog e sempre com novas informações!

Então um atrasado Feliz Thanks Giving, Feliz Natal, Hannukah e Feliz Ano Novo para todos e nos vemos!

Boas refeições para todos!

Chef Vanessa Camargo

No comments:

Post a Comment