Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Chocolate Delights !! Brigadeiro de colher!!!




This is my new recipe for a sweet dessert treat and I am selling it to so if you are interested please email me asking about my delicious chocolate delights!



This one was the original style so it's only with chocolate sprinkles on top, but there is raspberry sauce on top or crushed nuts and a huge variety of ideas!



Happy holidays and happy meals everyone!
Chef Vanessa

In portuguese:
Essa receita é de uma grande amiga minha no Brasil e fica simplesmente deliciosa!



Estou vendendo este brigadeiros de colher e se interessarem por favor me mandem email perguntando sobre os brigadeiros de colher. Essa receita foi a original que é só com granulado de chocolate mas tem tambem com calda de framboesa e com nozes e vários outros tipos!
Boas festas e boas refeições para todos!
Chef Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment