Search This Blog

Monday, August 26, 2013

Leftover

This day I did a nice spring roll but the roll came out kinda different, not perfect but it was good. And also on the same day I bought a medley of organic mushrooms and they were so good!!!
The spring rolls I did with the leftover of my rice Asian style pasta with ground pork of my dinner from the previous night. So all that I did was actually buying wontons wrap, filled them with my Asian pasta leftover and then sauté them in canola oil and voila, they came very tasty and I didn't expect that but was nice!
Then the mushrooms I sauté them very quickly with butter, salt, pepper and parsley and served along with my leftover kinda spring roll, and that was dinner!!!
Enjoy and Happy Meals Everyone!!!
Chef Vanessa




No comments:

Post a Comment