Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Risotto class at Williams Sonoma in Boca Raton FL





Hello everyone!
I had a wonderful and a great time with at the Risotto class. All the Risotto's came out perfect and delicious and I had a divine time with every single one! I hope you had a great time and have enjoyed my class too and don't forget that there will be another class in April 5th 2009 for Tapas and May 17th 2009 for Thai-French Fusion Cuisine. I hope to see you there, and check my blog as much as you can as I will always be posting new recipes, food information, and it will be always a pleasure to answer to your doubts! Keep in touch, I hope to see you soon and happy meals!!! hehehehehe....

See ya!!!
Chef Vanessa

Now in Portuguese:

Olá pessoal!
A aula de Risotto foi excelente e eu aproveitei muito e tudo ficou maravilhoso! Todos os Risotos ficaram perfeitos e deliciosos e eu tive um tempo divino com cada um de vocês! Eu espero que vocês tambem tenham aproveitado a minha aula e não se esqueçam que tera outra aula dia 5 de Abril e será sobre Tapas e mais uma outra dia 17 de Maio sobre Fusão Culinária Francesa-Thailandesa. Eu espero te verem lá e chequem sempre o meu blog pois estarei sempre atualizando com novas receitas, informações sobre comida e sempre será com imenso prazer que responderei a suas dúvidas! Mantenham contacto, espero lhes rever em breve e boas refeições!! hehehehe...

Abraços

Chef Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment